feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Revisiting Gears

Well, as you can tell by my gamercard at the right I put my Gears disk back into my 360 and went straight into Versus online to get back into the grove of the game. I went under Ranked custom match and found that there were no Assassination games going on. (Yes, I said Assassination...I mainly played that mode back when I played Gears) So I go under Warfare and find only 3 lobby's and each have about 2-3 players in each. This makes me wonder, where are the Gears fans?

It may be that I was online at around 6 PM EDT, which is hardly the primetime for Gears players. Regardless, I hope that the activity picks up before Gears 2 releases and there are 0 Gears 1 players.

On another note I just pre-ordered Gears 2 via my freebies site, check it out here.

Also, another episode of House and Fringe tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment