feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Expanding / Tonight's TV

After the first night of my opening blog posts I was thinking of why restrict myself to just blogging about video games? So, from now on I will be blogging on numerous topics, although continuing to focus on Gaming. Some of these topics include, but are not limited to, Movies, Hot TV Shows, and other various things I am enjoying...maybe even the occasional book.

So, for part II. I am really excited about tonight's line up on FOX that just started approx. 15 minutes ago. The House season premiere at 8 PM EST and the second episode of the new series, that I honestly love, Fringe at 9 PM EST. On a side note, I think that J.J. Abrams is completely genius. Lost, as you can tell by my little picture at the right under "About Me", is one of, if not, my favorite show on TV in a long time and possibly ever. So, while I wait for January I will continue enjoying Abrams' new Mystery Thriller. I recommend it to everyone, if you missed the first episode, or any in the future, check out Fringe's homepage with full episodes here.

(SPOILER!!)
Well, I'm off to watch Wilson "quit" the hospital while House is...well, House!

0 comments:

Post a Comment