feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

House Overview

Last night the new season of House premiered on Fox, along with the second episode of Fringe. I am going to have a brief review of each episodes in this post. Let's start with House. Note, I will NOT be posting spoiler warnings as this post will act as if you have seen both of the episodes.


House premiered with a Wilson-centric episode that addressed the strain between Wilson and House's relationship. If you haven't watch last season's finale, Amber (Wilson's Girlfriend) died in a car accident with House (Meaning House as with her, he didn't die) because she needed to pick up House at a bar because he was drunk. House tried to save her, even drilling into his own head to attempt to, but she eventually died from someone giving her a drug to "cure" her but it turned out it would kill her. I forget who gave it to her, I am between Cuddy, Wilson, or Foreman who made the decision that killed her.

Basically House "feels like crap" because he thinks it was his fault Amber died, but Wilson seems strangely angry at something. I'll skip the general part of the episode where they solve the case, and go straight to the ending...which is what everyone is talking about. (Note, as I said heavy spoilers) House finally gets serious and goes into Wilson's old office as Wilson is about to leave (Wilson quit his job this episode to move somewhere else for previously unknown reasons) and tells him how he feels, and that he is sorry for what happened to Amber. Wilson then says he isn't leaving because of that, he is leaving because "no one at the hospital even liked Amber" and because at the hospital he felt like he always needed to deal with House, and House is the reason Amber died because House should have been responsible for himself. House asks Wilson if they are still friends, and Wilson responds with "No House, we're not friends. And I don't think we ever were."

Overall I liked the episode but I want to see how Wilson and House reconcile. I'll have my Fringe overview up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment