feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Madden '09 Epic Win

I might be a bit late, but yesterday I ran out and grabbed Madden 09 for my 360 and also grabbed a 1600 point card and bought some more Lost episodes and Braid. (I haven't yet put Braid in so I cannot comment on it, but it looks great) Anyways, I will have a full review up on Madden and Braid soon. Note this article is mostly for people that have not played Madden, as I will be stating some pretty obvious facts about the game.

So I put in Madden '09 and I am immediately invited to start my virtual training. The virtual trainer measures your Madden IQ and Skill Level. This will set how well your players, and your opponents' players react and how good they are. So I start the training and get All-Madden on the Rush Offense...so I am thinking that I will be going against so pretty hard opponents. I then proceed to get All-Pro on Pass Offense, and Rush Defense, but I get Rookie on Pass Defense.

So I'm done and I see my little Madden IQ at the bottom that reads 600, which is fairly average for a guy that hasn't played Madden since '05. 800 is the highest you can go I believe. So I start my franchise with the Steelers immediately and quickly jump into a game in Pre-Season Week 1 with the Eagles. So the game starts and I see the wonderful new GUI and graphics in general. I love my new HDTV by the way. (Check this place out where I got my free HDTV: Click Here) I loved how the gamed worked, but there are a few things I have to point out that I do not like.

-The buttons for each passer disappear after 30 seconds or so.
-Franchise Game-Freezing Bug
-I also experienced one time I used the rewind feature on the game mode "Play Now" and it stayed on the rewind screen forever. Note, it did not freeze because the red circle during the rewind sequence was still going around.

Overall, I'm loving it. I'll gave a full review up soon and a review up for Braid as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment